RedJak Asbestos and other Hazardous Materals Removal Specialist Services
We at RedJak are highly skilled Asbestos and other Hazardous Material Removal experts holding all required Asbestos handling and removal licences (including the highly regarded A-Class licence).
We specialize in the complete management and abatement of Asbestos and other Hazardous Materials which include;
- Professional inspection
- Expert report & recommendation
- Hazardous Materials Removal & Disposal
We offer tailored, cost-effective and safe asbestos removal solutions for every situation. Our proven track record over literally hundreds of safe and successful projects throughout Australia is testament to our professional term and our meticulous safety systems and processes.
Our skilled staff, equipment and infrastructure enables us to provide a full range of services relating to the removal of hazardous materials from sites large and small.
Our services include
- PCB management, assessment, removal and disposal
- Lead-based paint management, assessment, removal and disposal
- Hazardous substances and chemical, assessment, removal and disposal
- Contaminated waste management and waste transport
- Environmental monitoring, risk management, hazard assessment, clean up & control
- Contaminated soil removal
Passive demolition is often required to gain access to the asbestos earmarked for removal. It is vital that this passive demolition is conducted in a careful and controlled manner to minimize any disturbance to the potentially hazardous asbestos. RedJak can conduct passive demolition under normal and asbestos conditions on domestic and commercial sites.